Are you new to apply for Workforce Group 2018 Recruitment? All positions for this job will be here.
Recruitment under this job on Workforce Group is only for graduates and current job seekers. If you are applying now, try and indicate the position you want to go for.
Notice that this job on Workforce Group 2018 Recruitment is currently on, therefore we’ll not fail to give you the portal link for this vacancy.
Kindly see all the details related to this job and make sure that you didn’t miss any. hope am making sense. Continue here to get job now.
- See Also: Here’s When Npower Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Will Start | Npower Registration is Here
Available positions for Workforce Group 2018 Recruitment
Here is what you need to apply for, select any of them and submit your application online before the deadline.
- Relationship Manager (Business Head)
- Relationship Officer
- Head, Network Administration
- Project Officer
- Relationship Officer/Manager
This’s the 5 Positions that you are supposed to apply for, You only need to choose one out of them and apply.
Note that Multiple application may lead to disqualification/Invalid Applicants.
- SON recruitment 2018
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- NNPC 2018 recruitment Here
- FAAN Jobs for all Graduates Now
- NIPOST Official Replacement Job
Qualifications & Requirements for Workforce Group Recruitment
- Completed University Degree from an Accredited Institution in all Fields & Disciplines
- Minimum of HND, OND Holders & it’s equivalents
- Knowledge of Social and Development Issues
- Experience of supporting all aspects of project management and others
- Strong Planning, Coordination and I.T Skills
- Little knowledge on Computer Operation.
Deadline For Application: Check the Portal for details
How to Apply Online on 2018 Workforce Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied on subject line.
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.