Get a closer update on Npower Registration Portal and see how you can then apply for 2019/2020 Npower Recruitment. This program is very easy to start. You just need to belong to one of the required categories.
Be inspired that npower recruitment portal will take place this year but you still need to find out the exact date for Npower program.
- Kindly note that it is very necessary to visit other recruitment website to be sure when exactly the form for 2019 npower will begin.
Make sure that you also make more research via the internet on how 2019 npower jobs will be done. If you have any isssue on that, let us know via the comment.
Npower Recruitment and Basic Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
How to Apply for 2019 Npower Recruitment
Npower recruitment is done online via the official portal. Kindly visit www.portal.npower.gov.ng to apply or click here for more details.