Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and Guide 2019/2020 – See How to Apply via recruitment.army.mil.ng
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Form – Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates and the 2019 military 76 Regular workers (RRI) for craftsmen / women and non-professional / her.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements;
(1) Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
(2) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
(3) Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-professional women while professional women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years
(4) not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female want respectively
(5) Click here to Download Nigerian Army Recruitment Up-To-Date Past Question And Answers
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) Recruitment.
(1) Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal via http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
- iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.