Are you new to apply for International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment? All positions for this job will be here.
Recruitment under this job on IOM is only for graduates and current job seekers. If you are applying now, try and indicate the position you want to go for.
Notice that this job on International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment is currently on, therefore we’ll not fail to give you the portal link for this vacancy.
Kindly see all the details related to this job and make sure that you didn’t miss any. hope am making sense. Continue here to get job now.
- See Also: Here’s When Npower Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Will Start | Npower Registration is Here
Available positions for International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment
Here is what you need to apply for, select any of them and submit your application online before the deadline.
- Communication Assistant
- Senior Operation Assistant
- Information Technology Assistant
- Project Assistant 1
- Project Assistant 2
- Others Include
- Project Assistant 3
- Senior Project Assistant
This’s the 7 Positions that you are supposed to apply for, You only need to choose one out of them and apply.
Note that Multiple application may lead to disqualification/Invalid Applicants.
Qualifications & Requirements for International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment
- Completed University Degree from an Accredited Institution in all Fields & Disciplines
- Minimum of HND, OND Holders & it’s equivalents
- Knowledge of Social and Development Issues
- Experience of supporting all aspects of project management and others
- Strong Planning, Coordination and I.T Skills
- Little knowledge on Computer Operation.
Deadline For Application: Check the Portal for details
How to Apply Online on International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications via email to: HRNIGERIA@iom.int indicating position applied on subject line.
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.